Modern sport bike designers want more weight on the front wheel, the result being shorter, wider gas tanks which allow the rider to sitfurther forward on the machine. This fact makes fitting yesterday's tank bags to today's gas tanks difficult. Chase Harper's new 650 meets this challenge; shorter, wider and featuring a curved bottom panel, this new bag really FITS the likes of Yamaha's R1, Honda's RC51 and the Suzuki's GSXR's.
Available in either strap or magnetic mount systems, the 650 includes the features sportbike riders demand:
- hidden, internal shoulder straps.
- removable, reversible map case . . . .
yes, it displays two folds of a AAA map!
- open-top side pouches for quicky stuff: ear plugs, gas receipts, etc.
- adjustable elastic top retaining system and top zipper pouch.
- internal pouch and key clip.
- large, stiffened internal compartment.
Bruce sez :
"Chase Harper's newly designed 650 tank bag is specifically designed for sport bikes like the BMW S, RS, & RT, Honda's VFR and RR series, etc. I put the final prototype through a 3000-mile shakedown and don't think there's a more versatile bag on the market! And since it's available only on our web-site, you can't find a better value. "